New Aviator Volmax Russian 45mm Watch 3105/6975706 Ivan Kozhedub
Ivan Kozhedub holds the record for the highest number of confirmed air combat victories of any Soviet or Allied pilot (effectively the Allied "Ace of Aces") during World War II (called the 'Great Patriotic War' in the Soviet Union). He is regarded as the best Soviet flying ace of the war, and is associated with flying the Lavochkin La-5. He was also reputed to have a natural gift for 'deflection shooting', i.e. the rare ability to hit targets from very oblique angles.
- Movement: 17 ruby jewel mechanical
- 316l surgical grade stainless steel
- Water resistant to 5 meters or 5 ATM.
- Mineral crystal glass.
- Date of month calendar.
- Sweep-type seconds hand dial.
- Bright "Super Luminova" dial and hands.
- Screw-down stainless steel back with etched image.
- 45 mm case diameter
- 12 mm case depth