- This is a big, bold, aggressive watch with a bullet proof YN84 automatic movement, 300 meter water resistance and two amazing custom straps.
- The Energia line is one of the beefiest and boldest watches in their entire collection.
- The watch incorporates tritium tube technology for constant illumination and is the first Vostok-Europe to have a tritium tube in a sapphire encased holder on the exterior bezel.
- The tubes on the watch chapter ring are placed in v-shaped reflectors for maximum illumination.
- The packaging for this and all Energias is a solid as it comes.
- Extra thick, extra heavy dive case designed to be converted to a four watch case.
- The split-lug design of the straps make the overall impact of the watch that much more engaging.
- If you are looking for a powerful watch built for going to extremes made from the finest material, the marine grade bronze Energia is the watch for you.
Vostok-Europe Energia 2
The full watch set comes in XL – size dry box transformable to collector’s box for 4 VE watches with 4 additional straps.
|Movement||Automatic YN84 movement from SII|
|Tolerance||Totally wound watch runs not less than 40 hours|
|Crystal||K1 Mineral Crystal|
|Bezel||Uni-directional rotating bezel|
|Case Material||316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel|
|Case Width||49 mm and 17 mm thickness of the case.|
|Case Back||Engraved case back|
|Strap Material||Leather And Silicon|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle|
|Water Resistance||30 ATM water-resistant|
The Vostok-Europe Energia has landed. Or, more accurately, taken off. Or maybe even more accurately you won't want to take it off your wrist.
Inspired by the world's most powerful rocket system, the Energia is the latest from Vostok-Europe. The design on this new model is a distinctive break from their previous releases and a major departure from the most recent Almaz and Mriya models.
It's a beefy watch, like it's namesake, at 49 mm and 17 mm thick and has features Vostok-Europe has never offered before. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, Vostok-Europe is a boutique watch brand that hand assembles every piece at their own facility and customs designs every watch from the ground up.
The Energia is the first Vostok-Europe to place the constant illumination tritium tubes in a v-shaped reflective holder for maximum illumination -- similar to a solar reflector. This model is also the first to offer sapphire capsule encased tritium "dot" on the rotating bezel for better visibility for elapsed time measurement.
This new model also come with a newly designed dry box case that will perfectly hold the Energia and it's two straps and tools or can be easily converted into a 4 piece collector's carrying case.
Other features include 30 ATM water resistance, automatic helium release valve, automatic NH35 movement from SII and two, 26 mm straps -- one leather and one silicon.